Internet Marketers and Affiliate Marketers: Continue Reading to Learn How this Plugin Can Help You Sell More!
"Exciting Plugin Lets You to Place Dynamically Changing Dates (Current, Past or Future) Within WordPress Posts or Pages to Increase Conversions, Opt-ins or Sales"
24-HOUR NOTICE: This Plugin Will Not Be Sold Again After Feb 21, 2017
From the Desk of Jason Keith
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2017
Dear Fellow Internet Marketer:
I have a question for you. Did the sub-headline above (the part highlighted in yellow) capture your attention. I am willing to bet it did. It created a sense of urgency that you needed to read the copy here or risk losing out on this offer for good after tomorrow.
Now I have a confession to make. I still intend sell this plugin after Feb 21, 2017. That sub-headline was created to demonstrate to you the potential IMPACT this plugin can have on your website visitors.
I have a second confession to make. This page was not last updated on Feb 13, 2017like it says under the header. That is simply another demonstration of the power of this plugin.
Rather than having the actual date this page was last updated, which could have been six months ago, one year ago or worse, you can display a date exactly 7 days, 30 days or however many days you want in the past. It will auto-update each day. That is powerful.
Having the ability to put dynamically changing dates in your sales copy can have a dramatic impact on email opt-ins, leads and sales.
No matter if you build sales letters or if you create landing pages for pay-per-click or affiliate marketing, this plugin can help you increase your conversions.
Here are some features of the WordPress Dynamic Date Plugin:
- There are three options for displaying the date. They are month-day-year, day-month-year or year-day-month. These are the three main date display types throughout the world.
- It is incredibly simple to install and activate this plugin. If you have ever used a WordPress plugin before, then you will easily be able to handle this one. It is a piece of cake!
- You can use it an UNLIMITED number of times with any site, post or page (just like I've used it multiple times already here!).
- You can use it in normal font or in headline size, bold, italics, underlined or any color supported by WordPress.
What are some of the uses for this Plugin?
There are many uses for this plugin. I personally use it on many different product sales pages and affiliate landing pages. Let's say for instance that I setup a pay-per-click landing page for a product I want to promote. If I leave the original post date on the landing page, then it will become stale in a few weeks or months. After that, visitors who see a post date that is three months, six months or a year or more in the past may think the information is "old news".
Instead, I delete the WordPress post date in my theme and I use this plugin to make the page look updated recently – no matter when I actually last edited the post or page. This makes the page look fresh to visitors and they will feel that it is time sensitive information.
Another POWERFUL use of this plugin is to create time sensitive bonus offers to make your customers buy or sign up now.
We have all seen TV infomercials where you can get a special deal if you call in the next 30 minutes. I have news for you: you can call whenever you want and still get the bonus.
With the WordPress Dynamic Date Plugin, you can use this same technique to make your visitors respond today. Here are a few examples:
Hurry, Act Now Our Special 3-Day Bonus Offer Ends Feb 23, 2017
24 hour Special – Don't Wait Until Feb 21, 2017or You Will Miss it!
Don't Come Back on Feb 22, 2017, this Offer Will be GONE!
What Date Formats are Available with this plugin?
According to Wikipedia, there are three main ways to format a calendar date worldwide. All three ways are supported by this plugin. Depending on the destination of your main target demographic, you should select the appopriate date format. These include:
- MM-DD-YYYY Format – this format is used mostly in the USA and Canada and displays dates in month-day-year format. An example would be Jan 1, 2000. (For your information, all of the dates used on our sales page are displayed in this format).
- DD-MM-YYYY Format – this format is commonly used in South America, Europe, parts of Asia and other areas. The date is displayed in the day-month-year format. An example would be 1 Jan 2000.
- YYYY-MM-DD Format – this format is mostly used in China. The date is displayed in the year-month-day format. An example would be 2000 Jan 1.
Can You See How this Plugin Can Help Your Business Grow?
If you decide to purchase this powerful plugin for WordPress, you will be able to download it immediately after purchase and start using it immediately. You will most likely see an INCREASE in response rates or conversions for your offers after implementing this plugin.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
I am very confident that this plugin will work for you. As a matter-a-fact, I'm willing to give you 60-days after purchase to try it out. If you do not like it for any reason, you can request a full refund. Just a quick note, if you request a refund, you will forfeit your right to use the plugin and your license will be null and void.
I do not anticipate you will have any interest in getting a refund. This plugin is simply too easy to use and has the potential to have such a dramatic increase in your website's conversions, sales and opt-ins that I think you wil determine it to be well worth the cost.
Returning Customers: Click here for usage instructions.